JetBlue Airways Flight 906 originates from O’Hare International Airport. The airport is also called ORD and is situated in Chicago, Illinois. JetBlue Flight 906 or JBU906 terminates at John F. Kennedy International Airport or JFK Airport based in New York, United States. This flight is domestic with no stops included in between.
B6906: Outbound and Landing Terminals
Flight 906, also called B6906, departs from Terminal 2 and Gate G2 of O’Hare International Airport. It enters Terminal 5 and Gate 7 of John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Checklist Required for JBU906 Passengers
Several directions for JetBlue Flight 906 and other destinations have been shared throughout the COVID-19 period. Obeying the checklist outlined below is required for safe and trouble-free travel:
- Verify your credentials or information before entering your landing point as well as your return location criteria.
- Confirm all of your prior travel needs including:
- COVID-19 testing
- Form of participation
- A set of required documentation for boarding JetBlue Airways Flight 906
Note: When you have any questions about the criteria for boarding your aircraft, you can contact the customer service helpline of JetBlue. Additionally, the passengers may approach the following offices:
- JetBlue Airways’ Chicago office
- JetBlue Airways’ Corporate Office is located in New York
You will be suggested to check in on Flight 906 using JetBlue’s smartphone app without having to touch anything. Following this, you will be able to pick up your baggage tags and boarding pass.
JetBlue Airways Flight 906 Timeframe
According to the schedule of B6906, it takes approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. It takes 2 and a half hours to fly from Chicago International Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport on a non-stop schedule.
Note: The duration/schedule of B6906 may change depending on numerous situations.
JBU906: Total Distance Traveled
JetBlue Flight 906 travels 1190 kilometers or 739 miles. This is the distance covered by the flight for the route New York to Chicago. This distance may vary for go-round flights. Even in case of diverted flights, inclement weather may introduce changes in the distance.
- I was onboard JetBlue Airways Flight 906 some days ago. As you mentioned, the airplane arrived at Terminal 5 in New York. The terminal is small, and there is no interconnectivity seen. This is something that can be improved. Apart from that, the trip was smooth and there were no delays.
- My mother and I boarded 906 Flight two months ago. I was really satisfied with the services. The flight had landed 15 minutes earlier in New York. JetBlue Airways Flight 906 was spacious enough and because of this, we were not worried about contracting coronavirus.
- There are a few airlines that I prefer and JetBlue is one of them. I have traveled with some of its flights including JetBlue Airways Flight 906. I always feel safe on it. Since I am young, my parents worry when I fly alone. But the crew here is caring enough and looks well after all the passengers.